Make Your Own Rainbow Greeting Card
Hello Crafters! Here is some inspiration for you to make your own greeting card. This rainbow-themed card is sure to brighten up anyone's day. I purcahsed Tombow's Dual Brush Pens after some extensive research on YouTube and I am loving the versatility of these markers/pens. They are water-based so the colours blend easily either with the blending marker provided or a brush dipped in water.
- Card stock, white and light blue (I used Fountain)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Paintbrush and marker
How I did it:
- Cut out the light blue card stock to measure a 4x6in card
- Begin to work on your rainbow - use any white paper - I used white card stock
- Draw your rainbow and leave some empty space in between each colour. I used Tombow Dual Brush Pens.
- Dip your brush in water and blend the colours - spreading onto the empty space
- Allow your rainbow to dry then cut it out
- Trace the shape of a cloud and cut it out as well
- Draw a "happy face" on the cloud and add pink embellishments as "cheeks"
- Glue the cloud on top of the card and the rainbow at the bottom
- In between the cloud and rainbow draw raindrops in various colours
- Use different coloured stickers to make the rainbows "pop out"
- That's it! you can write whatever you wish inside the card.
Thanks for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions in the comments. Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment